Saturday, October 12, 2013

Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers (1989)

Check out the all new HALLOWEEN 5 page at SET-JETTER.COM


With 2013 being the 35th anniversary of my all time favorite, Halloween, I wanted to update my filming locations for the series, which have been scattered throughout my blog.  I will update these pages as I add new locations and cast or crew.

One of the weaker entries in the series, especially after coming after The Return of Michael Myers, is Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers.    I remember going opening night and as every moment passed in the film, the sinking feeling that they had gone so far off the rails it would never come back.  In fact, it took six years before they would venture to make another one.  

Like its predecessor, this one was shot in Salt Lake City, Utah.   I visited some locations while en route to the 2008 Sundance Film Festival.   First up is the Carruthers' house which makes a return appearance...




Screenshots...






The new Myers house is ridiculously big and doesn't even come close to matching the size or architecture of the one used in the original film.   It also doesn't help the owners had a pretty wacky color scheme going...




Screenshots....






Returning as Jamie Lloyd is Danielle Harris...




Also returning is Ellie Cornell as Rachel Carruthers....



Tiiiiinaaaaa......



Here is Jeffrey Landman as B-b-b-billy.....



And Don Shanks as the Shape with my sister and friend....

Ugh.... clown cops...


Some of the 2013 panel....






















1 comment:

  1. Really cool and informative. Glad I found this. Thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete