Saturday, October 12, 2013

Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers (1988)

Check out the all new HALLOWEEN 4 page at SET-JETTER.COM




With 2013 being the 35th anniversary of my all time favorite, Halloween, I wanted to update my filming locations for the series, which have been scattered throughout my blog.  I will update these pages as I add new locations and cast or crew.


This movie was truly a dream come true as I thought another Halloween sequel was out of the question, especially after the Myers-less last entry.   Though nothing can hold up to the original, the creators of Halloween 4 crafted a great film that capture a lot of the spirit and new fun to the series.   Plus, Dr. Loomis is back, fans couldn't ask for anything more.    And once that theme song kicked in five minutes into the film, I about peed my pants!

The first of the new trilogy to be shot in the Salt Lake City area, I visited a few locations while on a trip to the Sundance Film Festival.  First up is the Ridgemont Sanitarium...

 


Screenshots....






Next is a street shot with the date and holiday title...


Screenshots...




This leads to the Carruthers' house...



Screenshots...





And a shot across the street where Jamie sees the ambulance...

Screenshots....



Next up is Jamie's school...






Screenshots...






Sheriff Meeker's house...






Screenshots...







Some of the cast....

Danielle Harris...


Ellie Cornell...

Sasha Jenson...


Erik Preston


George Wilbur

Composer Alan Howarth

And some previous panel shots...























4 comments:

  1. Where is the street shot with the date and holiday title located at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are talking about the shot following the bus on the street, it is 3rd Avenue as it pans up to the Carruthers house. If you are talking about the kids running around and tp'ing trees, it is at 4th Avenue & N Canyon Rd.

      Delete
  2. Robert, if I give you my email address, can you send me the address to the house location please? I'm goin to visit it this month and it would help me a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pantera500@hotmail.com is my email address

    ReplyDelete